Today I finally found the time to make one of these unbelievably cute pyramid coin purses.
It was also in my "12 in 11-list", so now there's 11 projects to go (in 11 months left of 2011 which is perfectly on track!) ;o)
I used a dutch tutorial but it was translated from this one:
http://sewmesomethinggood.blogspot.com/2010/08/how-to-sew-coin-purse.html
It took me quite some time to finish (3 hours). But that was mostly due to my sewingmachine that was acting difficult and I had to start over parts of the sewing several times.
Anyway... The result is fantastic. I wanted to make another one so that I could give away one or both. But I don't have any zippers left... too bad!
For this one I used:
A simple black zipper (the one I had in my sewing supply box)
A pink silky fabric for the lining
A blue-turquoise-purple-pink fabric for the outside (which feels a bit like felt or wool, but is a lot thinner)
Turquoise yarn
Here are some pics:


1 opmerking:
Your coin purses are lovely. I especially love the silky lining. It really gives the little purse some luxury and richness.
Thanks so much for linking up and for inviting me to see your beautiful creations, Emy.
Happy sewing!
Een reactie posten