vrijdag 31 december 2010

Boxes

Here are some boxes I made as presents.
They are really fun and cute, but quite hard to make sometimes, so parts of them don't have the outcome I was hoping for, but so be-it.


I found the pattern on Eloleo's blog site: pattern

Top left is one for myself, I used a yellow fabric for the inside and an old jeans from Ken (dark brown) for the outside. There's also a plastic pocket to hold a label if necessary. It's the first one I did and it turned out quite nice.

Top right is one for my grandmother as a small new-year's-present. (she chose the fabrics herself from my stock)It's terracotta-velours on the outside (a great fabric to work with), and a beige satin-like fabric with flowers for the inside (not such a great fabric to work with)

The bottom one is for my mom. She also wanted one and chose the fabrics as well. It's the same jeans on the outside as mine, and a warm-red fabric on the inside with beige flowers and some gold accents.

I really like them, but it takes quite some time to make them.
That's why I'm not really sad that I only have two left to make for a small present by the end of January.

Anyway, talk to you soon!

Geen opmerkingen: